Saturday, August 20, 2005

AMERICA.... THE WAR OF THE WORLD TODAY


Thunder clouds
Originally uploaded by craig_352.

Tom Cruise was sending us a message and I only just got it. Six weeks ago, I saw 'War of the Worlds' with my wife and two kids. My kids and I agreed on the story of the Movie, my wife had a different view.
Yesterday I visted a Right Wing weblog. After, I became so incensed by the Bullnonsense , conniving Lies, misinformation, and revision of the facts by this God (devil) worshiping blogger. That I spent the rest of my sleeping time thinking of the best response on my weblog.
While I was getting dressed, for work it dawned on me that the EVIL THREATENING AMERICA is not really external,it only appears this way, just as the thunder and lightening seem to affect the residents ,in Tom Cruise neighborhood at the beginning of the movie, 'WAR OF THE WORLDS".

Philosophy has taught generations, that it is the internal conflicts/ contradictions within a thing , that causes its movement/progress (negative or positive).
In the movie, there appeared within the bowels of our country, the source of the chaos and deaths, the evil things were living amongst us all these years waiting to destroy our country and families upon instructions.
The strange thing about the evil descending its darkness on our happiness was the way it happened, suddenly. Just like November 2000, the election of George Bush and its aftermath.
The circumstances of sept.11, 2001 also reveals another possibly, thru out the flim. Could it be that 9/11 was conceived within the USA , and appeared to be executed from external forces. The moral of the story concludes that the people who had the most to lose from the success of the the evil monsters amongst us, were the ones to fight the hardest to secure victory, for all of us. The other striking conclusion is that the main controller was a very distinct looking ugly white man.
Does that mean if we can in reality find that evil man (amongst us) , we may be able to have , in America again, the joy and happiness that Tom Cruise 's family found at the end of the movie.

Of course there are many examples of the aura of darkness and evil that has mushroomed since November 2000, There are for example, the leading role given to the anti-christians Christians; Governmental support for the mercenaries of evil ( the minute men) on the Mexican Border, who wants to kill any mexican on sight. But will show love to Canadians doing the same thing.

Tell me what spirit can motivate a man , a Republican supporter, no doubt, to mow down crosses with his Truck , crosses representing, we are constantly reminded, our heroes killed in Iraq. Notice , these men and women have not been killed defeating, TERRORISTS, but fighting insurgents ( the 21st century, guerrillas) fighting for their own country.

Check me next time.... for the news on what century this evil came to America.

No comments: